Monday, January 4, 2010

Can you follow God and be lazy?

Can a dog chase a ball while sitting down? Will a marathon be raced when everyone is at home? Can you make it to Heaven without trying? I feel a little stupid writing this because now I see that I'm caught up in it. I am a lazy Christian, which I now see to be an oxymoron. something that can't exist.... Something wrong, morally and spiritually. How can a man be a man when he isn't doing anything for himself or the family he wants to have? The wife he wants to marry or has already married? How can a woman be a woman when she isn't supporting herself, her husband, or her family? How can children be a product of their parents when they aren't in school doing right? How can we as a people following Christ not do what we were called to do, not for eternal life, but for our neighbors and friends?

I honestly don't know, but 2010 will give me the answer....

Reflective Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment