Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Things We Learn

I now know what the truth is. I now know what this feeling is. I now understand what I havne't been feeling... trust. Or the lack of it. You don't trust the fact that I'm not messing around. You don't trust the fact that I've been  buddy buddy with people, but it doesn't mean anything. You just don't trust me... fair enough, but do you love me? Do you really? Because I can look at all these so-called other chicks that you say my conversations indicate that I'm flirting with and none of them compare to you. None of them!!! So, you know what?? Whatever.... the ball is in your court. The next big decision you decide to make about us will be it.... I love you more than life itself. Ask my real friends, they know...Make your move....

Words from a half dead knight...

No comments:

Post a Comment