Sunday, April 26, 2009

The day, The memories...

Today.....

Today would've been a fantastic day, had he still been around. The weather is nice, the sun is shining, my allergies are acting up... All of these are other things that make this day good. My brother being alive, though..... that would have made this day spectacular. It's been four years and still it feels like yesterday. It still tears me apart to think back. I loved him so much. Maybe that's why I screw up now. Everyone that I have loved in my family has passed away for the most part: my cousin, my brother, my grandfather. Things that I can't change, just accept. But it's hard to accept pain, when all you want to do is love. To all, I say, don't be afraid to love because you never know when you won't get a chance to hear the response. The trend of the day is "I got time." Well, you don't. The time you think you have isn't really yours to count on. I thought I had time to tell my brother that I love him, but I had to speak to a casket instead. So now, I wander the borough, the city, looking for people who don't know how to love or don't love correctly. I feel that this is my new purpose now. I want to help people, but I need help. Where can I get it?

Where can I find someone like me? I had one, hell, I had several. Unfortunately, they aren't here anymore. VVIP doesn't understand the burden she's picked up because that's what I feel that I am nowadays. But I don't know anymore. I really don't. Help.....



A Knight In Disguise

No comments:

Post a Comment