Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fed up of things...

As my mind wanders and thinks a mile a minute, I speed through the random thoughts that brreze my cerebral cortex and for the most part, none of them are positive. I always seem to think of situations that I save the day and that's what consumes my mind. I am always hoping for some cerebral flatulence, a reprieve from my mental run-on into oblivion, but it usually doesn't come. School is starting to bore and frustrate me. I still feel like i put women, my sexual cravings, and pleasing others before my actual needs such as an education, personal happiness, etc. I feel lost within my own skin, in a desolate place where I am the only visitor, prisioner, warden, and judge. I don't know how to get out.

My brain has locked me in
trapped in the devices that lay within
Can't seem to find a way
to leave this dismal place.

Many have tried and many have failed. some have gotten close, but I don't know what to do anymore.


A Knight in Disguise

No comments:

Post a Comment