Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Closure and a Clean Slate

I've had this feeling that I'm feeling and it won't go away.... Actually, it never has gone away. I have just chosen to stop ignoring it... In my heart's eye, I feel as though all my relationships are like books, epic stories, or folders. The problem is that most of them AREN'T closed... I have all this unfinished love sitting around, waiting, hoping that someone will come back and love me again... Not wanting to close the book and losing out on a chance for old time love. I now have come to a point where I have to close these books PERMANENTLY... No more will I chase after old loves', old relations. No more will I throw myself at another female, either physically, mentally, or emotionally. No more will I stretch myself thin to please many and hurt myself. I read my namesake's blog and will put a new spin on his concept. My goal and my new mentality is now known as  the CSC (Clean Slate Closure) mentality. I will now strive to step into the new year, not holding on to the love that existed in the past, but to strive to clean off my emotional desk and start fresh for 2010. For those reading, I suggest you do the same. But be mindful, if you start to not feel anything at all, leave the books open... They might be your only temporary connection to your emotional life....


White Knight Returns

No comments:

Post a Comment