Tuesday, December 22, 2009

No Turning Back...

As 2010 looms its ominous head, I am starting to understand a couple of things about myself and those around me. People have called me selfish, rude, etc. I might be inclined to agree due to my past issues, faults, problems, and shortcomings, but I won't anymore. As of January 1, 2010, I will not turn back and look at my shortcomings. I will not turn back and look at my faults. My past issues and problems will only be in my mind just to reinforce the fact that I have to learn from them. They have been a stumbling block in my path, only there for causing problems. Not any more.... With God at my side, I will be victorious! I will not be a punching bag for those who don't understand me...

I AM NOT TURNING BACK.....

White Knight in Transition

No comments:

Post a Comment